describe in detail the approach or steps you will follow in implementing an organizational changeAugust 19, 2020
edit documents must be excellent in apa format no research requiredAugust 19, 2020
- If you recall from the first week, we examined moral matrixes in The Righteous Mind. Within chapter 12 was a liberal matrix, a conservative matrix, and a libertarian matrix. The Libertarian matrix was on page 302. You may want to go back and review this text. Often libertarianism receives the reputation of being cold and heartless since the application of libertarianism is often implemented by politicians heavily funded by the fossil fuel industries. Yet, it is not impossible to imagine that freedom and free markets could work, after all, MTN and Unilever seem to be doing amazing work and they are using the free market to do it. Arguably America came to prosperity with little regulations. Also, it is arguable that the middle class was created with the help of regulations. Perhaps there are two lungs needed to properly breath, freedom and restriction in proper harmony.
- There are some who claim Bill Gates or Sam Walton have done more to relieve the suffering of the poor than an altruist even as good as Mother Theresa. Does intentionality matter or only the results? Remember, Singer touched on this as well in Doing the Most Good You Can Do.
- In this discussion, please use the moral matrix to consider if there is moral libertarianism or as Matt Zwolinski, PhD has self identified, a Bleeding Heart Libertarian.
- Post a half to full page answer by the end of Thursday and two responses by the end on Sunday. Make sure your answers are thoughtful. There is a lot of flexibility with this answer so put your effort into right thinking and thoughtful dialog.Maybe even use some normative theories back up your opinion.
- In 2-3 pages, please do an analysis of the Unilever and MTN cases from Everybody’s Business using the principles of Nozick (which is Libertarianism) and the principles in Natural Capitalism. All of these texts have a positive view on how business, in particular big business can improve the developing world. This is in some degree of contrast with our principles from last week and they will be in direct contrast with what we will be studying next week. This assignment is a lesson in seeing the world from different perspectives.
- You will do a concise introduction and conclusion. For the body of the text, please be sure that you do not summarize the Unilever and MTN cases for me in 2 pages. I have read them. What I would like is analysis. Where would Nozick see his principles in action? Hawken uses many examples as well in his claims of Natural Capitalism, would his case and Miller’s case have commonality and is there a principle in this? How? There is a lot of material here so you have some degree of flexibility in your answers. Just make sure you define and apply the necessary Libertarian principles. You will submit your essays using Turnitin below.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.