A manager can spend a considerable amount of time drafting, editing, and finalizing an employees evaluation. However, achieving higher employee performance often results in how effective a manager is when communicating with an employee regarding his or her performance evaluation. Outline the steps a manager should follow when presenting the performance evaluation to their employee, and how to handle contentious meetings with employees.
Your initial posting should be well-researched, contain at least 300 words, and must be submitted by Thursday, midnight, of this week./em Your initial post must meet APA guidlines (Links to an external site.) and include at least one scholarly reference from course materials. The two reply posts to your fellow students must be similarly substantive in a manner and address two of the following bullets:
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic