Integrative Learning Project – Annotated Bibliography Grading Rubric
0 to 50 points
· An annotation exists for each source listed.
· Each annotation correctly summarizes/describes the corresponding source.
· Each annotation demonstrates your critical thinking skills regarding the interpretation and application of material.
· The annotations are free of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
0 to 25 points
· The annotated bibliography contains at least 15 scholarly sources.
· The entries are in current APA format.
· The sources are current (published within the last 3 years) and/or historically relevant to the topic.