Please follow instructions carefully. Thank you so kindly.
Assignment 1 “Changes in Human Resource Management (HRM) and Employment Law” Please respond to the following: 1 and ½ half pages with references
· Based on the assigned chapters this week, identify three (3) key changes that have advanced HR and provide a justification to support your selection.
· From this week’s assigned reading, choose one (1) historical government HR regulation enacted and elaborate on how this new mandate affected all stakeholders involved. Recall stakeholders in any industry, and cover those directly involved and their communities.
Assignment 2 “Human Resources Activities and Relationships” Please respond to the following:
· Considering the services provided by a hospital HR department, how do most HR specialists deal with employee scarcity like nursing shortages when trying to hire the best professionals?
· What leadership and management skill sets are useful for retaining good employees and deferring employee turnover?
Job Descriptions and Employee Training and Development” Please respond to the following:
2 pages with references
· Go to the Joint Commission’s Website located at http://www.jointcommission.org/standards_information/jcfaq.aspx. At “Standards FAQs,” select a field-related manual category from the drop-down list, type in “human resources” in the “Optional Keyword” box, and then click the “Go” button. Next, provide an example of how the Joint Commission has influenced a specific function of HR in a healthcare organization.
· Recommend a specific employee training method that you think would be most effective for a healthcare organization, and determine one advantage and one disadvantage of your chosen training method. Provide support for your rationale.