B. Measure your client’s height, weight, and BP (see Part 2). Calculate and classify your client’s BMI.
C. Encourage client to get both a fasting blood lipid profile (TC, HDL-C, LDL-C) and blood glucose test if these have not been done within the past year.
II. Case Study Write-Up
A. Client demographics: Describe age, gender, occupation, and stress level of your client.
B. Describe physical activity (PA) status. Does the person meet current PA guidelines?
C. Analysis of medical history: Describe any medical problems and signs and symptoms of CVD, metabolic or renal disease.
D. Analysis of CHD risk profile: Evaluate your client’s score for each of the risk factors listed below:
2. Family history
3. Cigarette smoking
4. Hypertension—measure and evaluate client’s systolic and diastolic BP
5. Dyslipidemia—evaluate client’s TC, HDL-C, and LDL-C values
6. Prediabetes—evaluate client’s fasting blood glucose level
7. Obesity—evaluate client’s BMI and/or waist circumference
8. Physical inactivity
D. Lifestyle profile: Evaluate each component, pinpointing potential problem areas.
1. Dietary considerations (e.g., snacks, salt use, foods high in saturated fat?)
2. Eating habits (frequency of meals, types of food, caloric intake)
3. Physical activity (how often? how much?) and physical activity interests
4. Smoking and drinking habits
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH STUDENT HOMEWORKS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Clients should complete 2014 PAR-Q+, CHD risk profile, lifestyle questionnaire, medical clearance from physician (if needed), and informed consent. Include all forms at end of narrative. appeared first on STUDENT HOMEWORKS.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.