The principle methods of inquiry are divided into two broad, distinct categories: those that reconstruct the past and those that discover or create new knowledge. Based on your reading answer the following questions:
- What are methods of inquiry and how are they used in criminal investigation?
- Describe the steps to reconstruct a case and use an example to illustrate the concepts.
- Describe how reconstructing a crime scene can aid in understanding the fundamentals of criminal investigations. Keep in mind the fundamentals are identifying witnesses, offenders, connecting evidence from the scene to the offender and victim, and but not limited to apprehending the offender(s).
- APA format and Style
- 5 pages, include Title and Reference page
- 1 resource, can include textbook
- Standard American English Grammar, sustained point of view throughout the writing