follow the instruction 15August 13, 2020
thesis amp subtopicsAugust 13, 2020
- Read “Does Thinking Make it So?” (O’Donnell in Flachmann, pp. 401- 403)
- Summarize “Does Thinking Make it So” in just one developed paragraph–include only the author’s key points. Identify both the author and title in your opening sentence. Post to Wk 5 Discussions.
- Post a scratch outline of your C & C essay to Discussions, Wk 5:
- include your “Working Thesis” (this must be written as a complete sentence)
- include 3-4 points you will compare and contrast
- identify which method you’ll mostly likely use to organize your essay (Point-by-Point or Subject-by-Subject)
- identify at least one additional mode of development that you’ll incorporate into your C & C essay, such as illustration, cause and effect, definition, argument/persuasion, description, narration, or process analysis.
- identify one source you’ll use in your paper
- Submit the final draft of Essay #3, Comparison & Contrast, to Wk 5 link (750-850 words, max.)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.