Three of the leaders profiled in Chapter 2 (Mother Teresa, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey) have started foundations, schools, or other projects to support causes they believe in. Conduct online research of a favorite celebrity or professional athlete who has also set up a foundation or project for social good.
In your paper:
· Describe the foundation or project for social good.
· Discuss how the foundation reflects the personal values of the celebrity or athlete.
· Explain how the foundation or project is an example of leadership integrity.
· Describe how the foundation or project enhances the celebrity’s image.
· Describe whether integrity and image management are compatible.
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text. Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable source.
· Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page, f