Character RolesCharacter RolesMay 12, 2022
Exploring Research QuestionsMay 13, 2022
Evaluating Quantitative Research Questions
If you used a quantitative article for the HAC you discussed in the previous weeks, use it again for this discussion. If not, find a quantitative article on the same topic. Evaluate the research questions and hypothesis in the article.
Use the following quantitative checklist to guide your evaluation.
Quantitative Research Question Checklist
- Does the purpose statement fit logically with the problem statement? Does the purpose statement use similar words to the problem statement, or does it seem to address a different topic?
- Based on the problem statement, do the research questions align with the method and design of the study? For instance, are words like perception used that would automatically reject a quantitative study?
- Do questions seek to describe responses to the variables described in the study?
- Do the questions include words like compare or correlate that indicate a quantitative study?
- Do the questions include identification of the independent and dependent variables?
- Does the hypothesis fit with the research questions?
- Does the hypothesis include both the null and alternative hypotheses?
- Do the questions and hypothesis identify the participants for the research study?
- Do the questions and hypothesis specify the participants and the research site?
Review another learner’s purpose statement using the Purpose Statement Checklist from the Week 3 assignment. Identify nonalignment between the purpose statement and the problem statement. Identify items that are missing based on the checklist.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.