Posted: 3 Months AgoDue: 13/01/2018Budget: $10
1D1 – Unit 1 Discussion 1
For this discussion, refer to your readings of Chapter 1 and 2 in Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement. Pay close attention to questions 1 and 2 on pages 80 and 81.
To successfully complete this discussion, you will need to create and post a PowerPoint that has three slides:
• On slide 1, present your version of a logic model for the Meals on Wheels program.
• On slide 2, discuss how you could potentially measure the constructs and outcomes.
• On slide 3, briefly describe how you know you have a good logic model.
[u01s1] Unit 1 Study 1
• Program Evaluation Process – read transcript
• Program Evaluation Guide – read transcript
Use your Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 1
• Read Chapter 2
This unit introduces you to the basic principles of program evaluation. You will read from your Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement text and start applying this knowledge to a real-world example using a logic model framework.
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
1. Understand the basic principles of program evaluation.
2. Develop and analyze a quality logic model.
3. Understand the measurement of constructs and outcomes.
4. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized