Case Study #1 Brittany 16 months old, failure to walk independently:May 17, 2022
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services released a comprehensive Clinical Practice Guideline for Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence–2008 UpdateMay 17, 2022
Juanita Brown is a 48-year-old African American single mother who live in a rural community with three children, a 13-year-old daughter, an 18-year-old son, and a 9 year-old step-daughter, and her 72-year-old mother who has been living with diabetes, hypertension, and is a breast cancer survivor who is unable to walk and function independently. Her 69-year-old father died of a heart attack 5 years ago.
Mrs. Brown has been a widow for the past two years. She has no other siblings. She has no marketable skills and has not been able to find a job within her community. She receives aid from the government through social security and does not have any health insurance for her, the three children, and for her mother.She informs you, the community health nurse, that she feels depressed and does not want to live anymore.
- Read the scenario below.
- Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling
- What biological, psychological, physical environmental, sociocultural, behavioral, and health system factors are influencing this situation?
- Is this a crisis situation? If so, what type of crisis would this be?
- What nursing interventions will you employ with this family?
- How might your interventions be different if you find that many families in the population are experiencing a similar problem?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.