Each response must have a minimum of 150 words MUST have references in the response (use readings)
Quality work! No Plagiarism!
1. In the hiring process, do employers care about one’s personality and individual traits?
2. How do the hidden aspects of individuals—their values and attitudes—affect employee behavior?
3. What are the distortions in perception that can cloud one’s judgment?
4.Is it important for managers to pay attention to employee attitudes?
5.What trends in workplace diversity should managers be aware of?
6. What causes workplace stress, and how can it be reduced?
1. I don’t want to be just a manager; I want to be a leader. What’s the difference between the two?
2. What does it take to be a successful leader?
3. Do effective leaders behave in similar ways?
4. How might effective leadership vary according to the situation at hand?
5. What does it take to truly inspire people to perform beyond their normal levels?
6. If there are many ways to be a leader, which one would describe me best?
· Discuss the following in your learning team’s discussion forum:
· Are leaders born or made?