In this module, you will consider the potential interrelatedness between communication and values.
In a Microsoft Word document, address the following:
- How are organizational and individual values and ethics communicated at your workplace (current or former)?
- Consider and discuss the importance of trust in interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of valuing and promoting diversity through communication.
- In addition, discuss what leadership approach best aligns to the situation you have described in your workplace.
- Record any examples that support your observations.
- Analyze the communication practices observed.
Consider the following in your analysis:
- Reflection of both organizational and individual ethics and values through communication.
- The importance of trust in interpersonal relationships.
- Explain how/what type of communications help to build trusting relationships.
- Promotion of diversity through communication.
- Leadership approaches.
Integrate and cite concepts/terms/theories from the modules’ readings.
Your final product will be a 10- to 12-page Microsoft Word document (not including the title page, references, and appendices, if needed). Your paper should be formatted as per current APA standards; be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By the due date assigned, save your document as