fiscal policy and monetary policyApril 20, 2020
Need ASAP! TomorrowApril 21, 2020
David O. Russellâ€™s “Silver Linings Playbook”, offers a portrait of the impact of mental illness and it forces the viewer to examine their ideas regarding mental health care in America. The film explores such topics as the damage done by late-in-life diagnoses of mental illnesses, the situation that for some people, treatment comes only after they come into contact with the criminal justice system, and the impact of family and friend support and professionals (teachers, police officers, and medical staff) who treat, monitor and interact with the mentally ill patient.
- What do you think the filmâ€™s message was in regards to bipolar disorder?
- Pat Solitano (Bradley Cooper) is a former high school teacher returning home after eight months at a mental hospital after he beat his wifeâ€™s lover and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. He is funny and often disarmingly sweet and is attempting to get his life back on track. Identify one of Patâ€™s strategies used to manage the symptoms of his illness? How effective is it? Provide evidence for your response.
- Select a caregiver in this movie and analyze the support role he/she offered Pat?
- What do you think is the symbolism of â€œsilver liningsâ€ in the movie?
- What are some of the common mental health issues for the population you are working with in your NURS 303 Community clinical setting and how are they managed?
Below is the link for the video
Use firefox to open it the link, its not working with chrome or internet browser. if you have any question feel free to ask me
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient"for a 15% Discount!"