Discussion: Evaluating Culture From The Nursing PerspectiveMay 17, 2022
Nursing DiscussionMay 17, 2022
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to one of the topics the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Discussion Question 1
- Engaging in a political process enables a nurse leader to influence others in order to achieve a set of professional goals. Engaging in a political process enables a nurse leader to influence others in order to achieve a set of professional goals. During the COVID-19 pandemic this political influence is needed now more than ever. Explore the importance of political process in nursing, and answer the following questions:
- How can average nurses be involved in the political process related to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was the most important issue related to COVID-19 that required nurses to be involved?
Discussion Question 2
Effective leadership can help nurse leaders to bring about a desirable change within the system. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, gain adequate insight into change theories and change management, and answer the following questions:
- What does it mean to be a change agent? Give two examples of when you were a change agent or witnessed another nurse as a change agent
- What happened and how did the change occur? Citations should conform to APA guidelines. You may use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources or connect to the APA Style website through the APA icon below.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.