https://studenthomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Asset-3.png 0 0 Sammy https://studenthomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Asset-3.png Sammy2022-03-16 15:32:432022-03-16 15:32:43Nursing Informatics
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
DIKW Theory in Nursing Informatics – Please answer all components
- Explain the three types of systems used in health informatics.
- Evaluate and explain and the Data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom (DIKW) Theory. Discuss the central concepts of each element of the DIKW framework.
- Provide examples of how each element is implemented in your nursing practice. How do they support evidence-based nursing practice?
- According to Benner’s Novice to Expert Model, proficient and expert nurses are able to move from assessment to patient intervention very quickly. Novice, advanced beginner, and even some competent nurses oftentimes have difficulty understanding this process. Please read the following article and answer the questions below.
- Read Ozdemir, N. G. (2019). The development of nurses’ individualized care perceptions and practices: Benner’s Novice to Expert Model perspective. International journal of Caring Sciences, 12(2), 1279-1285. http://internationaljournalofcaringsciences.org/docs/81_ozdemir_special_12_2.pdf
- Explain how the Wisdom-in-Action Theory guides this process by implementing the DIKW Theory.
- Based on your level of competency in Benner’s Novice to Expert Model, how do you move from data to wisdom in your nursing practice? Why is this important? Provide a practice-related example.
- Support your response with cited paraphrased information from the Ozdemir (2019) journal article in addition to the course textbook and a scholarly source to support your initial discussion post.
All components are required to be answered as a comprehensive initial post. Do not separate your responses and respond to each question individually.Please write the topic in the Subject line.