Develop a comprehensive business plan for a new small business. This business must be a new business venture and not an existing venture. Analyze all of the required components of a business plan using the outline, which appears in Table 8.2 of Entrepreneurial small business.
- Cover letter
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- The companyâ€”company description; product/service/industry
- The market
- The organization
- The financials
- The appendices [optional]
Your business plan must:
- Be a minimum of 12 pages in length, not including cover and reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Cite a minimum of five to seven sources–five of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources–in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find your resources.
- Be received by the end of Module 8 (Week 8).
Refer to the Portfolio Project grading rubric available in the Module 8 Folder for information on grading.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAVE ATTACHED THE GRADING RUBRIC!