Final: Persuasive Essay
Revise your rough draft to a 2,450â€“2,800-word persuasive essay based on feedback received in the past units.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement (highlight your thesis statement)
- Include a discussion of at least four supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Body Section 4 (supporting point 4 fully presented)
- Identified concession to the argument and rebuttal
- Conclusive summary
Consider the following in your writing:
- A minimum of seven paragraphs which all establish a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- Each paragraph of the paper should also demonstrate a high standard of professionalism consistent in tone, language, and standards of formal writing.
- Your content must be original, well-defined, organized, and accessible.
- Your final draft should be easy to read, well organized, and free of grammatical errors.
- Finally, you must use syntax to incorporate each of the following stylistic criteria: accessible, accurate, supported, precise, and concise.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a title and reference page.
Include a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference page.
Include an additional 1-page detailed description at the end of your final draft (after the reference page) which explains the revisions you made based on your self-critique.
- This page should explain the specific changes you made to content, organization, style, and mechanics of your paper.