In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional document that will represent the level of work that is expected from modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the worksheet you completed for Assignment 4 to build on for this assignment.
Use the Internet to research the global / international issue or challenge selected in Assignment 4 and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be seven (7) main sections to the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem definition
- Issue analysis
- Proposed solutions
- Strategic recommendations
- Weaknesses and limitations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Note: You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.â€¨
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.â€¨
- Recommend three (3) courses of action.
- Provide at least three to five (3-5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paperâ€™s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories and rationale surrounding global public administration.
- Assess the multidisciplinary nature of international public administration by establishing connections with the disciplines that have shaped and continue to influence the field.
- Identify the impact of cultural competence and protocol on international relations.
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.