Prepare a paper analyzing the changing roles of leadership by including the following components:
Part 1 (1 full page): Conduct research using peer-reviewed articles on key-word topics such as, strategic leadership, enterprise leadership, external environment, etc. Then provide an overview of the current state of leadership in the enterprise environment from both the view of scholars and your own perspective. Characterize the degree of change, as you see it, occurring over the last decade and now inherent in the environment in which enterprises must function. (1 page)
Part 2 (4 full pages): Conduct research to gain a perspective on how the role of leadership has been changed over the last decade by the following external environmental factors:
· Economic – how has the role of enterprise leadership been changed by shifting economic conditions? Specifically include how the impact of the so-called “Great Recession” that began with the global collapse of capital markets in 2008 has changed leadership roles.
· Societal/Demographic – how have societal changes and major demographic shifts changed the role of leadership in the enterprise environment? Specifically comment on the implications of more women and minorities serving in leadership roles. What new leadership challenges have been presented by these shifts?
· Technological – how has the role of enterprise leadership been changed by the introduction of new technologies? Specifically include how the Internet has changed leadership roles. Also, specifically include how the rapid introduction of disruptive technologies has changed leadership roles.
· Political – how has the role of enterprise leadership been changed by political developments (i.e. major policy changes, new legislation, etc.)? Specifically include how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) might impact leadership behavior and decision making.
· Ecological – how has the role of enterprise leadership been changed by dynamic shifts in the ecological environment? Specifically include how leaders are compelled to grapple with a new set of corporate and social responsibility (C&SR) imperatives and what challenges that presents.
Support your paper with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5 full pages of content!!! not including title and reference pages
Your synthesis should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Mandatory Resources below and on Attached on ZIP Folder
Business & Leadership: How to Be a Leader – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xc56Oh0rjM
What do people want from their leaders – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfZiHfkB-aA