You will develop a proposal for how leaders would address problems in communication in a global organization that you will finalize in the M7 Assignment 2 RA 2. The problem components you will be expected to discuss are included in those assignment directions.
To ensure that you have carefully reviewed and planned how you will approach these major requirements, your assignment for this module is to review the considerations given below and develop key aspects of the report.
- Review the grading criteria for M7 Assignment 2 RA 2.
- Sketch an outline to help you prepare for your full report in Module 7, which will be a 10- to 12-page Microsoft Word document formatted following current APA standards (6th edition); written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; and utilizing 5–7 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to the course textbook and any other applicable sources.
- List the tasks you will need to complete, when and how you intend to complete them, and what you will need to succeed with M7 Assignment 2 RA 2 and the remainder of this course. Seek clarification with your instructor through the Questions for the Instructor and Journal areas for any questions you may have regarding this assignment.
In this Module 5 proposal submission, consider and include your ideas and how you will complete the following:
- Select a global organization and indicate why you selected this organization.
- Share two or more communication barriers that are problematically inhibiting communications in the organization—you should consider several diversity factors as well.
- Present some potential reasons the barriers (problems) exist and persist.
- Share four problem-solving methods and propose two that appear to align to the problems.
- Consider and introduce types of communication technology that the organizational leaders might use to convey the problem and solutions.
- List 2–3 leadership approaches/theories you think the leaders might practice and that have contributed to the problems.
Note: Each of the above points needs to have appropriate course concepts, terms, and theories integrated and appropriately cited throughout the discussion.
Your proposal will be a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document (not including the title and reference pages) and should be formatted following current APA standards (6th edition). Utilize at least seven scholarly sources. YBy the due date assigned our paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.