Soft skills are just as important as technical skills when working with patients in the office. It is also critical to have these skills when working with team members.
For this final part of the Employee Handbook, you will be preparing a PowerPoint presentation that will be shared with all new employees. Your presentation should include:
- An overview of at least four soft skills that are essential when working with patients and team members.
- Describe each soft skillâ€™s importance within your organization when engaging with team members and patients.
- How one can develop and improve upon each soft skill.
If you are new to creating a PowerPoint presentation, the following free tutorial website – http://www.gcflearnfree.org/powerpoint2013 – will walk you through how to get started.
This is another website for using PowerPoint – https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/Create-your-first-PowerPoint-2013-presentation-42229250-6c66-44cd-adf8-2f5802c63f74?ui=en-US&rs=en-CA&ad=CA – but you need to use Internet Explorer to access it.
You section of the Employee Handbook is now complete! This week you will be compiling your course project. You will need to create:
- a cover page
- a table of contents
- 1-2 paragraphs summarizing the material you have prepared
- Please order your project – parts 1-4