what are the educational requirements for the various nursing positions in the model
The topic is one of the Nursing care Delivery Model from the Literature. The instructions are as follows;
1.This not an opinion paper, it is a factual paper with references found in peer reviewed journal or texts. There must be an introductory paragraph that state the model you will be discussing and a conclusion paragraph
2. Describe the model
-History of the model (when, where, why, who developed It)
– what are their responsibilities?
– How is the work coordinated?
-what are the reporting relationships?
– what are the educational requirements for the various nursing positions in the model?
3. Discuss how this model affects/influence cost, quality of care and patient and family satisfaction.
– What are the educational requirements for the various nursing positions in the model?
-How does the delivery model affect nursing job satisfaction, hospital satisfaction?
4. Discuss all of the pros and cons of this care delivery model.
Find a scholarly resource (or authoritative website) on ambulatory EHR systems. Discuss the benefits of the EHR in the ambulatory setting and how they have the potential to improve health care quality. Discuss similarities and differences of certification requirements for the ambulatory EHR compared to the inpatient EHR. Refer to these two websites to help you answer this question: Comparing the Certification Criteria and The Difference Between.
Find an example online of an ambulatory EHR to illustrate its use in this setting.
Using Databases for EBP/Research. Suggest a data mining project for your practice. Be sure to also discuss what types of databases you would use to help you determine best practices at your work setting.