Literature Review Instructions
Literature Review Topic: Organizational Structure. Make sure that you focus on the organizational design and structure when writing your paper.
What Is a Literature Review?
A literature review is a survey and a discussion of the literature in a given area of study. It is a concise overview of what has been studied, argued, and established about a topic; it is generally organized chronologically or thematically. A literature review is also written in essay format.
What is the Final Format?
The paper will be written in current APA format, must be a minimum of 16 pages (not including the title page, abstract, and references), and must utilize at least 15 scholarly references, less than 3 years old. The final format must include the following:
· Title page;
· Introduction (no longer than 1 page);
· Findings (a minimum of 13 pages);
· Conclusions, recommendations, and suggestions for further study (a minimum of 2 pages); and
· References that are current (less than 3 years) or important for historical background.
1) Title page and Outline of paper. Due Date: Thursday 1 Feb. 2018
2) Abstract. Due Date: Thursday 8 Feb. 2018
3) Annotated Bibliography. Due Date: Thursday 15 Feb. 2018
4) Final paper Due Date: Thursday 22 Feb. 2018