Why do you want to go to medical school?
I want the theme of the essay to be centered around the idea that medicine promises hope.
I also really like this essay’s flow: past, present, and future.
2. I would like to include a SHORT personal anecdote in the essay, showing that my perception of medicine has changed a lot over the past year. This past December my grandmother was diagnosed with stage 3 colorectal cancer and it was the first time I had ever been in a situation where I felt helpless and experienced what other people go through with health issues. Within a month, my best friend got into a car accident and broke both her femurs.
A month later, my uncle passed away.
3. I also want the essay to talk about a research project I did in India last year, studying the effect of poor access to health care in rural regions.
4. I want the essay to strongly express the changes that technology and medicine will bring in the future. And that I want to be a part of that change and movement towards better health and health care. The essay should make me seem as a future leader in the technological advances that medicine is going to have.
5. I really want the entire theme of the essay to be centered around hope, it should be the underlying theme. And I would like the essay to start off with a really strong hook.
6. The personal anecdote and the research in India should just be small excerpts weaved into the essay, not the center of attention.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers