Please read the instruction Please answer all question
Formulating a plan is the first step in meeting your career aspirations. As you begin planning your strategy for success, consider the position you hope to attain with your official studies in the field of education. It is important to have a plan and support its success. You begin by preparing, then you reflect and then you take action in meeting your ISP! Because you will be setting goals, you will revisit your ISP at critical points of your program. Letâ€™s get to planning!
As you consider your career goals in education, reflect on the following: Am a childcare teacher I hope to open my own day center in the future 50
- The position you hope to attain.
- The key competencies needed for this position/industry.
- The barriers or obstacles that might challenge you accomplishing your goals.
- At least three goals you want to accomplish this year.
Content Instructions 200 words
- Identify at least three professional development goals for your profession or a profession you hope to obtain in the future.
- Identify development activities, support, and target dates, which will help you in developing as an education professional.
- If the goals are for a profession, these can be hypothetical activities, support, and target dates.
- Provide a summary for why you chose those goals and why they are important to you. Pick 2 write a paragraph for each oneBelow is an example: 50 words each
- Development Goal: Build my network by joining Ashford CHAMPS mentoring network.
- Development Activity: Attend quarterly virtual meetings
- Support: Ashford CHAMPS Mentors
- Target Date: By the end of the quarter