This assignment covers chapter nine, Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, and Strategic Outsourcing, and chapter ten, Corporate-Level Strategy: Related and Unrelated Diversification.
Chapter 9 Questions
- Who makes strategies at the corporate level, and how is this strategy made? How would an organization with a multi-business model form their strategies? What would they target?
- Why would a company leverage horizontal integration as a strategy? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Why would a company leverage vertical integration as a strategy? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- What is strategic outsourcing? Describe why a company would explore this as an alternative to vertical integration, as well as any potential advantages.
Chapter 10 Questions
- Why do companies diversify? When do companies consider diversification?
- Describe related and unrelated diversification, and why a company would choose one diversification method or the other.
- Describe what can cause diversification to fail.
- When seeking to enter a new industry, describe the advantages and disadvantages a company may face when exploring acquisition to enter the new industry.
Instructions: Please separate the questions and chapters . Address all questions with more details and discussions. And answer all the questions in your own words using API format.I am also attaching the some material please make use of it.and try to answer for each in detail.